Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halloween Help!!

Ok so the other night after many many many hours of walking back and forth with Melissa she found her costume. My mother suggested that we go as a couple theme thing. Now I didn't want to go as ketchup and her mustard or a fork and spoon, or as my mother suggested Raggedy Ann and Andy... ugh... We ended up both being happy... my costume is funny and hers is hot, so we both got our way and are happy. I will post pictures after the party...

Ok so this is the first time I've dressed up for a long long time, and why am I dressing up you ask? Well good question... and the reason for my blog! Every year my family has a Halloween party, and every year I show up (without a costume) and eat all the food and have a good time. Well not this year my friend... not this year. This year my girlfriend and I have planned most of the menu, are going to pick up all the groceries this weekend with my mother. Are going to be doing a lot of the cooking along with a few others. AND.... and this is where it gets tricky... have been put in charge of the games and general entertainment as well. Now this is where I need some help. I have thought of 3 fun games and things to do, but I need one more. I need one thing that can pull everyone in together to participate in at the same time. Every year we do like the word finds and stuff and the winner gets a prize. This year I want to do something else. Does anyone have an activity or game in mind that they have played at a party? Remember a few things about it though... it's with my family and they are from 1 to 80, so it can't be like leapfrog or something dirty... Also if you have a great holiday recipie that would make my party I would appreciate that as well. Thanks for your help in advance!!!

5 comments:

Kristi @ Mi Vida Ocupada said...

I'm so tired I can't think too creatively right now. I'll be back later with some ideas.....

Stephanie Evelyn said...

OMG I'm not going to lie in this blog I was crossing my fingers you'd read it because I figured you would have amazing ideas just from reading your blogs.... I'm very excited to hear your thoughts!!!

Kim Airhart said...

I could come up with a lot of ideas because party planning is my favorite thing but you will have to give me a day.

Are you going to tell us what you are dressing up as or did you already and I just missed it because I am an idiot?

Stephanie Evelyn said...

I have not told because I would rather just show you the pictures... But trust me... I am pretty stupid looking...

Anonymous said...

not dirty.....



I've got nothing...