Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Old Skool Dork

Ok so I don't deny that I'm a dork. I mean I'm the rare variety of a dork with great social skills and personality... but a dork nonetheless. Two of my favorite past times are video games and reading... I mean why not throw a stamp collection in there. Wellllll today I went to my new favorite video game store for old skool games. I currently have a Xbox360, Wii, PS2, Nintendo DS, Nintendo64, and as of today a brand new old console. I got a system that plays Nintendo and Super Nintendo games. Then they had tons of old games that I got as well. For 56 dollars I got the system and 7 games. Quite the deal if you ask me. So I know most of you who would ever read this aren't the biggest gamers, but for a nerd like me it was pretty great. The store is called Play and Trade. It's great. These are the games I got.

Galaga
Q-bert
Sim City (first one ever)
The Jackal
Xenephobe
Tiger Heli

I know you are secretly all jealous.

1 comment:

Kim Airhart said...

I've always said that your obsession with video games is out of hand. Here is PROOF!! I will come over and visit you on one condition, you don't play video games the whole time. Lol.